Are you looking for better sleep tonight? If so, then you need to cool your room and your body.
Last night, I slept 12 percent better than the previous night (according to my OURA ring – use the coupon code “craig” to receive a 10 percent discount off your purchase). What I did differently was lower my body temperature using Cool Fat Burner.
4 Ways To Cool Your Body Down
Why does cooling your body temperature down work? As you lower your body temperature, it increases your deep sleep. Thankfully, there are many ways in which you can do this.
- Cold Shower – A simple two-to-five minute cold shower right before bed will help to lower your body temperature. Consider using a timer to ensure you stay in for the length of time you want.
- Air Conditioned Bedroom – I have a window unit in my bedroom, and it’s set to 64 degrees for this very reason. I use a cheap window unit with a Programmable Outlet Thermostat.
- Cool Your Mattress – I have tried a multitude of things, but the ChiliPad is my favorite thus far. Why? It really does work.
- Cool Fat Burner – As I mentioned above, this works better than anything I’ve ever tried. I use both the Cool Fat Burner and Cool Gut Buster for 30 minutes to an hour before bed. If you order both, you can get a 10 percent discount.
How You Can Warm Yourself
You may remember my saying in Part 1 that sleep is an individual thing. You may be the type of person who sleeps better when warmer.
- Down Comforter – The weight and warmth of the Brooklinen Down Comforter are wonderful.
- BedJet – This amazing device can make your sheets feel like they just came out of the dryer in three minutes.
Of course, what happens if you sleep with someone else?
Over 50 percent of couples have different sleep temperature needs. This makes sleeping soundly a bit more challenging. Great news! It is entirely possible to sleep in the same bed with different temperatures on both sides. How so? You’ve got the BedJet and Chillpad options to address those needs.
Question: What works for you? Do you like it cooler or warmer? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
To make sure you don’t miss any posts and to get your free copy of “My Exact Evening Routine”, sign up for Updates (see below).