If you want to succeed in life, nothing is more crucial than an effective morning routine. You can craft a routine that puts first things first and leaves you ready to move through your day with passion.
Get clarity on what you want to accomplish in the time you have. Depending on your season in life you may have 7 minutes or two hours.
Here is mine:
- 04:40 Wake up with Philips Wake-up Light.
- First words I speak: “This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it”.
- Do The Christian Gratitude Journal.
- Read a devotional (currently 60 Days of Happiness).
- Read my positive declarations and daily prayers out loud and with conviction.
- 05:00 Turn on all the lights. Mix 2 drops Oregano Oil , 10 drops of Lemon Oil, and 20 ounces of water in a glass tumbler. Take supplements (Qualia – Step One – Mo,We,Fr or Tian Chi – Tu,Th).
- 5 minute brisk walk.
- High intensity workout (Mo,Th – 7 Minute Workout; Tu,Fr –5 Minute Abs; We, Sa – Big 5).
- Brush teeth (Oral-B and TheraNeem Tooth Powder).
- Cold contrast shower.
- Supplements (Qualia – Step Two, Spirulina , and Thorne Multi-Vitamin Elite) and Breakfast (Green smoothie and apple).
- Worship with YouTube playlist.
- 06:45 Leave for work.
Much of this was inspired by Ben Greenfield’s Daily Routines. It rocks!
Question: What’s your morning routine? I’d love to hear about it! You can leave a comment by clicking here.