It was very entertaining and informative. Outside of Leo Laporte’s great podcasts there aren’t many that I enjoy but this was one I did.
- A good discussion about the pros and cons of MindManager 7
- Flying around a mind map in Second Life
- Considering the costs of capturing new items
- Thinking about why you are trying to be productive and how what you are doing matches up with your values
- The importance of “unplugging” one day a week
If you are a GTDer, this is one that’s worth your time.
By the way, if you haven’t heard my recent podcast with Lisa Haneberg, I think it’s pretty good too.