Have you ever spent money trying to turn your iPad into a productivity tool only to find that money was wasted? I have too. My search led me to the keyboard reviewed in this post.
I’ve been happily using it since 2012. With the keyboard, I am nearly always as productive using my iPad as my laptop (and it’s much easier to travel with).
Best, most balanced, treatment of God’s provision I have read. There are two sides to the Christian life: provision and persecution. This book does a super job of laying out one side of the coin.
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
My Favorite NetDocuments Tip
NetDocuments is a great cloud-based Document Management System. One of the easiest ways to make yourself more efficient in NetDocuments is by customizing and using the right-click menu. It’s easy!
- Right-click in a Summary or List View (e.g. in a Workspace).
- Select Customize menu.
- Click and drag the options until what you want is listed under Selected options.
- Click OK.
My iOS 8 Update Experience
So, it’s about 3:00 PM on Friday, September 19 and I just finished my iOS 8 update on my iPad.
- It took about 1 1/2 hours to download and install.
- You have to have 5.7 GB of free space to begin the process.
- I lost about 0.6 GB to the update.
- After 1 long Apple logo loading screen and 1 short one, the screen goes black. Then you just have to turn the device back on. It would be nice to have some kind of warning.
- Like many people I had to uninstall several apps to have enough free space for the update. Wow, it would be nice not to have to do this.
- Good job Apple! When it was all said and done, it all worked as expected.
September 15, 2014
I want to make my site better and more relevant to you. To do that, I need to know more about you. So, I’ve created my 2014 Reader Survey.
Would you please take a minute or two to fill out the survey? It’s only 7 questions on 1 page. I would really appreciate it and it would benefit you because it would help me tailor my content to your interests.
Yes, I am Happy to Help. Take Me to the Survey!
Thanks in advance for your help.
Under the best of circumstances, technology rollouts are stressful for a firm. In this episode, I talk with Steve Moulton of NetDocuments about the key people you need in a mission critical rollout.
Also on this show: “Law Firm Laugh” (you have to hear it to believe it) and “Today’s Tech Tip” (THE best way to insert ¶ and §).
Listen to the Audio
Podcast: Play in new window
What do you do when that dreaded moment comes when you have to come up with another password? Maybe they are out there but I don’t know anyone who thinks coming up with passwords and remembering them is fun.
On the one hand, if you use a password that is easy to remember it will likely be easy to hack (and probably won’t meet the password requirements). On the other hand, if you use a complicated password it will be difficult to remember. Let’s take a look at how you can easily balance these two tensions by using a proven 3 step method.